Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Around the World in B-ball & Battle


Last night, Will & I & our mom & one of Will's friends saw the Harlem Globetrotters. I would describe it as "okay" or "exciting, if you love nachos and cotton candy."


I've also been playing a lot of Risk lately. It turns out this game is awesome. Will & I love it equally...what does that mean? Currently, I control all of Australia and am hoping to dominate South America by the end of the day. Battle isn't easy. And there are times when you just want to take a nap instead, but we will overcome.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on Anna Leisa. Everyone knows that Australia is the easiest continent to take over and maintain. I expect more out of you.

al said...

Emee! Could you know more about games? I don't think it's possible. How about a Scrabble tip for the day? Why don't you just tell me all the two letter words?

Dan said...

Your instincts to initially capture Australia clearly demonstrate a natural strategic intellect. You should put this on your resume.

Have you checked out Harry Truman in downtown Rapid yet? I heard he was run over by a Ford Taurus a few weeks back.

Unspar! said...

You should try nuclear risk. It's a variation one of my friends invented at college. Quite spectacular, and it shortens games to about 20 minutes. I'll have to tell you about sometime.

Angela said...

I think that you are a total BOY for loving Risk. That being said I hope that you accomplish your Global Aquisition. :) I myself, HATE Risk--but I LOVED the cool pieces that Will had!!