Last night was my LAST BOARD MEETING! Leaving this job will be mostly sweet...but there is an stubborn bitterness to it, too. (Thank you all for putting up with my whining and complaining, btw.) The board members each said some parting words to us, about how we've grown...and I really almost cried. I've thought about AND doted over this place every day for the last two years, at least.
What next? I have a job for the summer, but beyond that I haven't even decided which continent to live on. :(
I am toying with a move to a September-ish move to the Middle East. First, do you want to move with me? I won't have any friends if you don't come. Second, should I move?
5 comments:
you did also say that you would never have any friends again when you moved to Minneapolis???? Look what happened there. So maybe you will have many friends you worry wort!
stay c,
i don't remember saying that. but i believe you b/c your memory is better than mine. and because your outfits are better.
Don't move to Antarctica. I hear it is really cold there, and not many people live down there, so making friends may be difficult.
But it's getting warmer in Antarctica. (now that's the third time I've tried to make this smarty pants comment. I wonder if it will work this time.
It worked! And it's funny!
Post a Comment