Friday, April 13, 2007

Culture Shock

Much like the Rock team's return from Peru, my journey back into normal life after a week in South Dakota has been rife with strife. Actually, that's an exageration (does that have two g's?). For the most part, it's been good.

Dan and I finished 'Taken.'

My book group blog is being reborn (which reminds me of my bro's Yu-Gi-Oh card entitled 'Monster Reborn').

Angie made Mexican Lasagna and we watched 'Scotland, PA' - basically MacBeth set in a 70s fast food restaurant.

Arabic was great last night.

And, hey, let's hear it for Spring. Finally. Who is in their bikini??

Speaking of book clubs, I have a short list of stuff I want to read. But, I'd LOVE suggestions. Try to make them good. :) Right now, I'm interested in:
East of Eden (by John Steinbeck)
My Antonia (by Willa Cather)

Others?

3 comments:

Unspar! said...

I've seen Scotland, PA! Yay!

Brady said...

I bought a bikini today. It's a string bikini for the honeymoon. HOT!

al said...

Ben - it's good, right?

Brady - you would!