Well, thank you! But seriously folks, why easier? Technically easier? Also, perhaps Arabic is everyone's first/most natural language. You just don't it until you've got some time to youself to figure it out.
Where to start? I LOVE the news. I also love to sang. I'm learning to not live according to my senses. There is something higher, after all. My family lives in the Middle East, which is by far my favorite region on the planet. I'm missin' it. And that's it. Wanna go to a foreign country to visit (temporarily or permanently)? I know I do.
3 comments:
The first one looks like what a vagrant on the streets of New York would be mumbling. No disrespect, though. Maybe vagrants are just fluent in Arabic!
Your blog has gotten increasingly easy to comment on. Congratulations!
Well, thank you! But seriously folks, why easier? Technically easier? Also, perhaps Arabic is everyone's first/most natural language. You just don't it until you've got some time to youself to figure it out.
Post a Comment