Yesterday was great:
Work
Run at the metrodome con Christine. (It was like a party in there. I wish they would've played 'Turn the Beat Around.')
Arabic
Eat rice at Sarah & Emily's
Go shopping with Emily (mas animal cracks for me)
Everyday is interesting:
I've been pondering faith. It's SUCH a drawn out, elongated, confused, over-simplified term. We use it for everything. We're "supposed" to have it. It's supposed to be our foundation and rudder, yes? But lately I've been feeling that faith (for me) is more a topic of discussion - and that fear is actually what motivates me pretty much all the time. I'd like that to shift. So, if anyone's been there or has some tips/consejos for me, PLEASE share. You can even email.
On a linguistic note: Synonyms for faith include acceptance, allegiance, assent, assurance, belief, certainty, certitude, confidence, constancy, conviction, credence, credit, dependence, faithfulness, fealty, fidelity, hope, loyalty, reliance, stock, store, sureness, truth, truthfulness
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment