it's not like either you or Christine were unaware of the possibility of snow in Minnesota! You girls make me laugh =) Welcome back! When will I see you again?
Where to start? I LOVE the news. I also love to sang. I'm learning to not live according to my senses. There is something higher, after all. My family lives in the Middle East, which is by far my favorite region on the planet. I'm missin' it. And that's it. Wanna go to a foreign country to visit (temporarily or permanently)? I know I do.
6 comments:
it's not like either you or Christine were unaware of the possibility of snow in Minnesota! You girls make me laugh =)
Welcome back! When will I see you again?
The snow, the wind, the unlivable temperature...why? Why does it do this to us?
Should we start collecting loved ones and begin the permanent migration south?
i think that minnesota was just welcoming you back the only way it knows how.
ps. you need a play date with monster in the snow. it's super funny
Ann-pants! I just need it to stop with the 'tude.
Chrissy, lets!
Angie, I'm pretty funny on a play date in the snow, too. You should see me romp around.
This permanent migration south sounds a little Mormon to me.
You're a little Mormon!
Post a Comment