
This isn't an actual poster, but it was part of an article about the need for Arabic translators. I need an Arabic translator. (I wanted to emphasize the 'I' by capitalizing it...but, darn that beginning of a sentence rule, it was already capitalized. Speaking of, there are no capital letters in Arabic.)
Everything is illuminated/made clear by ____.
(You tell me.)
Things I created with the help of others in the last 24 hours:
1) a joke (It is not easy to make one from scratch.)
2) banana bread

4 comments:
Everything is illuminated by streams of photons.
Are you going to share the joke?
Yes, Al, please share the joke.
I actually forgot what it was. Something about three girls walking into a bar??
Em,
NO! Three girls work at a movie theater.
A man walks up to them and asks for some juji fruites, milk duds, and sour patch kids.
Post a Comment