Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dream Catcher

If I could instantly have any career, it'd be either:

Pediatrician
Bakery Owner
Professional Triathlete

But, seriously, who hates job hunting? Me. I'm contemplating hiring a career coach. Should I?

Is that lazy?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's this really great opening in Duluth. It starts the first week of July.

Unspar! said...

Career coach, eh? Sounds like a good call. Could I maybe borrow him/her for a few days?

al said...

Emily,
How's the vacation time? Benefits?


Bunspar,
You todes can! Or I can pretend to have two totally different sets of goals (yours and mine) and then just tell you what they tell me.

Dan said...

There are job hunters out there to help people find places for employment. I know Jon worked with a lady to find his job. And shouldn't there be some sort of career planning office on campus? Maybe that is just for engineers. Job hunting can be hard. I'm trying to find a

Dan said...

and apparently I'm not good at the Internet. I was going to say I'm trying to find a job for this summer. Does anyone know about any good software engineering summer jobs?