First, you can get a free song every day from The Current via iTunes. I just want you all to know that. Search in the podcast directory. I like The Current because it has good music and reminds me of a very good fruit.
Second, you can think. Free of charge, you can evaluate your life and existence and purpose. You can contemplate ideologies, societies, governments, morality, education, family, law, and more. Today, I spent much of the day listening to great minds talk about such and struggling to intellectually keep up. What is the purpose behind what I'm doing/thinking? Behind our groups and institutions? Behind our personal ambitions?
Music and pensamientos - both free!
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just out of curiosity why is it that good music = fruit? Don't get me wrong, I like them both.
And since you like thinking, i thought I would share one of my favorite thought provoking site. The TED Blog"The TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) conference is an annual event where leading thinkers and doers gather for inspiration."
There is a lot of video, about 30 minutes in length, from the conference. It's all good stuff.
Thanks for the link, Justin! I will check it out.
Oh, and just the Current...because it sounds like currants. And I love those. I wasn't very clear about that :).
Post a Comment