Regardless, to celebrate, I went to Emily (who broke her hand yesterday and still ran/swam/biked with me) and Rachel and Sarah's house. And later I ate a gigantic bowl of Grape Nuts and Kashi. Then it occurred to me that just a month ago my fam and I were in Rome. I love them. I loved Rome.
Church ceiling (at Gesu, the first Jesuit Cathedral) in a mirror.
Will and I in an orange orchard/churchyard near our hotel.
Roman ruins.
Me and baba during Christmas decor day.
It has me thinking about my summer travel dreams:
Turkey
Japan
New Zealand
We'll see what actually happens.

5 comments:
anna-your brother is as tall as you.
thats all i have to say.
why no pics of LJ?
good to see everyones faces...i love the sausers....are they coming to my wedding?
i want to have cool summer travel plans!!!
and you forgot to add to your list wisconsin dells with me and justin.
wohoo. you go girl. when is the big triatholon?
given those options, i think my vote is clear.
日本に来るしかないよ!
Stayc - I know he is! It's ridiculous. I don't know about LJ. Maybe I'll give her her own post.
Ang - Wisco Dells are in my heart. I'm ready. In fact, some of my co-workers were extolling their goodness.
Brady - How's the wedding prep?? Are you still running mucho? My mini-tri is in May...but I have no bike.
Andy - at least, I think this is Andy...I'm so glad I have a friend in Japan! I feel like it makes me more awesome by association.
Post a Comment