
The Rake last month was all about my near future. See? In 11 days (whoa - soooooo soon), I'll leave the good ol' US of A for the warm, obligation-less (for me) land of Saudi. My plans:
See my family
Sleep
Shop
Watch TV
Bake cookies
Go to Rome
Play football with Will
Play Nerf war with Will
Eat lots of flatbread, labnah & honey
Read for fun
Frequently hear the prayer call
See friends
Open presents
Jog & Swim
Write emails
And, sincerely, I think that covers it. What will you do for the Holidays? How great will it be?!

6 comments:
i will work and get like maybe 2 days off of work for christmas. you brat! see no one has it as good as you....no one does.
yeah think about me when you are reading for fun and shopping, oh and writing emails.
i'm bitter towards you right now.
If I get my PTO approved, I will be off thru the end of the month, starting on December 19th.
I will be chillin like a villian with gold tooth fillins:)
I'm going to try to push baby out before you go so you can meet her. It sounds like you're set to have a great time! For my holiday, I'll likely be changing diapers like a mad woman. We may attempt to venture down to Faithwalkers, too. That's a big fat question mark though. I'm excited for your trip, but excited also for your return. I'll miss you! :)
Maren! This morning I was sitting with Sarah Anne and happened to have gmail open. Will H chatted me and said you were in labor. I freaked out!! And then, right away, Sarah Anne said, "He might be lying." And then he said, "I'm lying." Anyway, the point of the story is that I got sooooo excited!
I think I can get Christmas Day off, with winks and nudges all around. But around work, I'll hang out with the nuclear family, brought together once again by big oil.
I love big oil!
Post a Comment