For 24 hours, starting at 11 p.m. last night, I am counting the number of complaints that come out of my mouth. I'm at two. And I was at two within 15 minutes of beginning. (Then, I started to watch my 'tude). And that doesn' count all the ones I've thought, but haven't said. That would be a bunch. I don't think anyone could complain (either via words or thoughts) as much as me. In fact, I dare you.
Not seriously.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Here's me trying to complain: I hate my job. Well, I don't actually hate it. I guess it's not that bad. And it's not gonna like I'm gonna get another job. But it sure is cold outside. That sucks. I think I'll have some nachos.
P.S.-You rule.
anna seriously i hardly ever have heard complaints out of your mouth, only when they are authorized.
your too hard on yourself. i mean its very noble of you to always strive to be a better person, but seriously your pretty darn good already and i don't think you need to be perfect. i wouldn't like you as much if you were perfect.
bye
Did you import your blog only to never post anything ever again?
Also, did you notice that I changed the name of your link to Paul Simon? Because I can call you Al.
Ben,
Perfect! I love being around clever people. I will post again...now.
also, stacey...probably the most encouraging comment possible. thanks. i really miss you.
Post a Comment