Monday, October 23, 2006

Just some script

I thought you should know that I ate bear meat this weekend. I'm not kidding. For a girl who doesn't eat much animal flesh, I found it to be dee-lish.

Also, I saw two separate arrests go down last night - one at Caffetto and one at Rainbow. (Who gets arrested at a coffee shop? And while we're on the topic, who gets arrested at a grocery store??)

7 comments:

Alec Wojciechowski said...

fax machine anthems, get your damn hands up.

anyway, that's much more acceptable than seeing people get arrested IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE!!!

christinesfakeblog said...

I'm so happy that you're going to Caffetto so often!

Anonymous said...

Is there a better place to be arrested?

al said...

Alec,
You win.

Chrissy,
I pretty much adore Caffetts now. They're open so late and they have wireless. Minus the male harrassment we experienced, it was great studying.

Anonymous,
Who are you?

Anonymous said...

Saus,
Your blog is hot, much like your self.
Carrie dispatch'd. Try to get her to do more.
That is all.
=than=

Anonymous said...

Saus,
Your blog is hot, much like your self.
Carrie dispatch'd. Try to get her to do more.
That is all.
=than=

al said...

Mizzle! Good one!