
(This is a picture of a picture of Ang and Aaron)
This JUST in:
My gorgeous, incredible SSF, Angela Ann just had her baby!!!!! Her ever-calm husband, Aaron, called and very matter-of-factly said, "Hi. It's a boy. 8 lbs..."
Welcome to the intriguing, challenging, lovely, complex world little Ascher (no middle name yet) Bucholz!!!
Baby Ascher isn't doing as well as they'd like (in fact, he's in the NICU), but mom Ang is great. And they think Ascher'll be fine, but they're checking out his baby lungs right now. So, pray about that, please.
I cannot wait for pictures of his little face/body/hands/feet. Baby feet are my FAVORITE. They (and all their accessories) complete me. Really, what could compare to booties?
Additionally, I am sooooooo excited to watch little Ascher grow and to see their family in action. Angelynn, I love you so much.
And Baby B arrived RIGHT after Lane's baby shower. Here are the (in attendance) Jihada girls & in-the-womb Baby Vega:

5 comments:
it's almost your turn.
i guess you can wait a little while longer. after all, you have monster. i might have to start buying little booties for her, though.
the gala! don't you have to go??
You like baby feet and I like baby rib cages.
I think they should do a one syllable (sp?) middle name. Like Chad. Or Scott.
Cute! Welcome new baby! Thanks for coming yesterday!
Right. Scott. or Dwight. (JOKES) I'm a fan of Aiden. Too much A? Chad is good. Or Gad. But two tribes of Judah might be too many.
Laney-poo, you ready for little Matthias to be born??
Maripuezo esta cerco!
Post a Comment