Sunday, June 18, 2006

This weekend I:

Bathed a he-cat named Muffin.
Walked a she-puppy named Monster.
Sweated.
Talked to my dad (in Saudi, alone on dad’s day) and mom (in South Dakota, already redecorating our entire house). My parents kick butt, excuse my language.
Ran.
Saw the following people that I thoroughly enjoy (in alphabetical order):

Alec* (*barely making the list.)
Angie (Mrs. Spencer, that is.)
Ben (Fine, don’t DDR. I don’t care.)
Beth (Wedge shoes)
Carrie (Roommate)
Christine (“Go back! Go back!”)
Joe (Best of Backstreet Boys)
Michael M. (From 7 Days, a marvelous man.)
Rachel (The secret of the shorts.)
Mz. Sara M. (From the Daily. So fun.)
Will (JNCO)

"Hiked" around Minnehaha falls after eating GREAT Indian food from Marla's Indian and (quasi-)Caribbean Restaurant.
Forgave. Or worked on it.
Was woken up by my baby (aka The Minnesota Daily) on Saturday a.m. There was a leak in the roof.
Watched a flash flood.
Talked to a podiatrist about my toenails. I’m losing two, due to my running shoes. But I love them and will not ever leave them.
Bought some Jamie Lidell on iTunes.
Had an extended conversation with Angela & Baby "In the Womb" Bucholz. It was good.

And other stuff.

4 comments:

Unspar! said...

Good.

anne said...

anna leisa...nice to finally kind of meet you. In the blogging world. Go figure. Hope to meet you in person someday soon!!

al said...

Ben:
Fine. Truthfully, I didn't either.

Anne:
I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy!

al said...

Rach! Don't you remember your failed attempt to show off at Christine's?