Watchman Nee says:
A believer who can commence a walk of faith (not feeling) enters upon a life of rest. The fire of the cross has consumed every greedy pursuit. He recognizes that God's will alone is precious. All else, though naturally desirable, is incompatible with the highest life of God. Now he rejoices to relinquish everything. Whatever the Lord deems necessary to withdraw, he gladly allows his hand to do it.
Deanna Troi says:
Feelings aren't positive or negative, it's what you do with those feelings that becomes good or bad.
I say:
This weekend was great.
Slumber party Friday. We giggled and had a pillow fight. Christine and Rachel and I bonded intensely. Emily was nice enough to not yell at us while she rested. Jana and I spent Saturday a.m. downtown, searching for a non-existant Farmer's market. That evening, we all (and when I say all, I mean Angie, Justin, Jana, Eric, Dusty, Andre and I) went out to dinner and to the Kitty Kat Club. Dusty and I also spent some quality time jamming out to Kriss Kross, a time I don't think I will soon forget. Andre, thanks for making me dance! There's nothing quite like being the most fumbly couple on the dance floor.
Also, work is insane.

3 comments:
honestly, would life continue to exist without Star Trek and the philosophy that lies within?
deanna troi: "no"
Honestly. Star Trek was very important in my formative years.
I love Watchman Nee!
His stuff has impacted me in such a deep way, I don't think I even understand it. I have read most of his books and have been so encouraged by his personal walk with Jesus. He was something special.
I am a musician and WN has inspired many of my songs. I would be honored if you would check out my music on my site. All my music is free for download. Anyway, I just thought that I'd share.
Thanks,
-Sean
________________________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free for download."
Post a Comment