Seriously, people are so good to me. So good! Today Christine rocked my reality when she brought ice cream (and another Christine) to the Daily's offices. I could not love visitors more. I love them the maximum amount! ESPECIALLY when they're Christine and especially when a treat is involved. And last night Angie and Justin had me over for enchiladas. I am so fortunate to have you good people in my life. Really, thank you all soooo much. You give me hope. For real. You can expect a token of my affection (coming to you from S.D. or Neb.) soon!
Here is the remnant of the ice cream. It melted a little on my desk calendar. See image below.

THANK YOU CHRISTINE AND JUSTIN AND ANGIE FOR BEING SOOOOOOOOOOO NICE! I love you all and I hope you know it!
2 comments:
I like the stain...looks like many of my shirts as of late.
Yay for great people! Just makes your days so much more plesant!
I hope you liked your icecream.
Post a Comment