Thursday, December 14, 2006

The perfect night

Last night, I pretended to study while Angie & Justin & I watched 'Deconstructing Harry,' my first Woody Allen movie. I recommend it.

But the BEST PART was Angie's gift to me:



It was also an "ironic" gift, considering I had JUST been reading a sermon on that very subject. I know you're jealous, but you can't have the card. I'm keeping it.

9 comments:

al said...

Great post, Anna Leisa!

Baba said...

Are you getting lonely?

Baba said...

Nobody talking to you?

Baba said...

I'll be your friend.

al said...

yes! thanks, dad! i was with my friend emily, whining about it, so i just took over.

Anonymous said...

Manhattan! Love and Death! Woody Allen rulz!

Also, your self-appreciating comment rulz.

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the best blogs I have every read.

Baba said...

Looks like some of your friends came back.

al said...

Yes, thank goodness!