Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My favorite things

Besides the regular great things in my life (faith, fam & friends - you know who you are), I wanted to appreciate the best parts of existence:

1. Coffee
2. Dr. Pepper-flavored LipSmackers
3. The Economist
4. Runner's World
5. Freedom of the press
6. The rec center
7. Kathy Griffin's 'My Life on the D-List'
8. Arabic
9. Arrested Development
10. Travel
11. My laptop
12. Slate.com
13. The Topshop
14. Running water
15. Pancakes
16. The Opera
17. My job
18. Use of all my limbs

There are so many other things...!

7 comments:

Unspar! said...

The Economist?

You should join Fantasy Congress.

Anonymous said...

Good list but I would like to know more. Why are these your favorite things. Take number 15 for example, pancakes. Are pancakes your 15th most favorite thing because they are round or because they are delicious. Could it be that they compliment syrup so very well. I want to know. Please share.

al said...

FANTASY CONGRESS?? Please tell me more. Every social studies teacher in America must be on cloud nine.

Angie, thanks for tallying up your winners! I thought we might have some in common...

Justin, but you'll get bored if I explain why....I mean, for pancakes, it's obviously because they taste great. But, the round-ness helps. For Lipsmackers, it's the smoothness (plus a tint of color) it gives you. For Kathy Griffin, it's all the laughs I have. Now wait - do you like any of my list? What's YOUR list, brotha?

Anonymous said...

Does the rec center cover swimming?...because I know that has to be up there on your list, especially since you go with me.

Anonymous said...

AL, a link. For you.
Blogs are so new in Saudi Arabia that the local term for blogging, tadween, was just coined earlier this year.

al said...

It DEF covers swimming. We should do that again sooooooon.

Anonymous said...

and having sex where do you put it?