First, dessert. My roommate Beth is trying to sabotage my life & sanity via sugar. Every day this week, she has had some confection in toe. Ice cream pie. Chocolate cake infused with brandy. Regular ice cream with sundae toppings.
I mentioned to Ben & Christine that I thought there was something going on...perhaps a Hanzel & Gretel-esque scandal. I went home and Beth promptly presented me with homemade peanut butter cup pie.
Second, "disaster" is an embellishment. It's more that, for each day of dessert, there's been a trial in la vida de someone close to me. Ugh.
Today I heard a presentation on conflict resolution. I'd really like to amp my mediation/resolution skillz. Suggestions? Tips? I'll take 'em. Ha - and RIGHT NOW I'm watching the episode of 'The Office' in which it is decided that they will "resolve" every conflict submitted to HR.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YOU went to the presentation. Maybe YOU should tell US how to amp up the mediation skills.
I suggest that you follow every little piece of advice from the Michael Scott School of Hard Knocks.
just side with one person and make it really obvious and yell at the opposition, it works everytime okay bye
Post a Comment