Where to start? I LOVE the news. I also love to sang. I'm learning to not live according to my senses. There is something higher, after all. My family lives in the Middle East, which is by far my favorite region on the planet. I'm missin' it. And that's it. Wanna go to a foreign country to visit (temporarily or permanently)? I know I do.
6 comments:
just come home. then i will be thankful
hush! i am thankful for you.
hey! i called the weekend of the 18th for lunch. did you get my message? i really really want to catch up. and i'm not just saying that.
no! how did i miss that? AGREED about catching up. anytime. although, i'm sure you (with all your wedding-ness) have more to say than i!
My families trads start with us dressing up like pilgrims and hunting the turkey, shooting it and then we prep it for eating:)
Kidding!!! We buy it from the grocery store, justn like other peeps do;)
I called around 5:30ish your time while I was waiting for my flight home. I left a message about getting lunch in St. Paul on Sunday. Oh well.
Me? Have a lot to say? More like I just talk to much:)
Post a Comment