This is July's hedgehog of the month. En serio. I want one of these, minus the truck. In the process of hedgehog-hunting (as in shopping, not killing), I've learned you cannot own them in Arizona, California and other states of the Union, AND that one of their common ailments is Wobbly Hedgehog Syndrome or WHS. Can you even imagine having a wobbly hedgehog? Anna suggested we start an advocacy group: Women Against Wobbly Headghog Syndrome or WAWHS (read: Wa-wahs).

4 comments:
billy hines! i'm so glad to see your (and your dog's) face. i cannot believe i forgot about uncle skip!!
THANK YOU.
angie, monster would kill 'it'. think about the reign of terror monster brings down upon those ice cream buckets.
Not while you live under MY roof! Oh, wait. You don't live under my roof.
if you do purchase one of these animals, PLEASE name it Sonic.
I officially despise bloglines for not showing me this picture. I had no idea of it's majestic beauty.
GET A HEDGEHOG.
I hear Will's got a good lead.
Post a Comment