“There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do." - Freya Stark
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Rules v. Principles
Last week, I visited Woodland Hills Church con mis padres y mi hermano. Greg Boyd preached on rules verses principles. It was GREAT. You can listen here.
I have a high school friend that works at woodland hills as one of the children directors or something like that. Just thought you and everyone else on the internet wanted to know.
Hi AL I came across your blog through my sister in law Angela and I just wanted to drop you a line and say I think I saw you at the MOA the other day with your parents.
Where to start? I LOVE the news. I also love to sang. I'm learning to not live according to my senses. There is something higher, after all. My family lives in the Middle East, which is by far my favorite region on the planet. I'm missin' it. And that's it. Wanna go to a foreign country to visit (temporarily or permanently)? I know I do.
6 comments:
I have a high school friend that works at woodland hills as one of the children directors or something like that. Just thought you and everyone else on the internet wanted to know.
do you ever go there?
nope, never been there...
Hi AL I came across your blog through my sister in law Angela and I just wanted to drop you a line and say I think I saw you at the MOA the other day with your parents.
Hey! Which Angela?
Angela Minnick
Post a Comment