Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My new problem

It started during Spring Break. I got a taste and now I'm hooked.

Crossword Puzzles - a great way to waste time, but feel intellectual.

And they're everywhere! Online:

With a handy feature that can allow you to see mistakes as you go.

In books:



This is the one I'm working on right now.

I might have to ask for specific help soon. I'm stuck on #33.

4 comments:

Angie said...

a) crosswords are not a waste of time

b) sudoku can be just as fun

c) i like the yahoo.com crossword better.

yeah for you doing crosswords!!

al said...

sudoku...no way! to be fair, i've never really given it a chance. also, thanks for the yahoo recommendato. i forgot about that. how are you? is asher good at puzzles?

Angie said...

see here is the problem. angela = angie spencer. i have no baby asher. though he picture was cute. why does blogger call me angela and how can i change it?

al said...

I really thought you were the other one! I see...well, you have baby Monster. Or toddler. I don't know....