Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Terrorism: It's getting old.

It feels like the news is directly intertwined in my family's activities. My ma & bro are set to fly to London and then Bahrain in a week...but is it even going to be possible minus carry-ons (it's a 9 hour then a 7 hour flight) and plus massive delays? They seriously might take a trans-atlantic cruise instead. I only know one person who's crossed the Atlantic in a boat. He said it was the most boring thing of all time and space. But, on a cruise ship you can swim and eat. Who could ask for anything more?

RC,SD is fine. It's comfortable and relaxing. I do think the tendency to go insane/get married at an early age is higher here than elsewhere. I ponder it. Being with my fam makes the trip worthwhile, and Tera & Angela (& karaoke) have also rocked my experience day by day. What else have I done? Made puppy chow with Will. Watched movies. Drank coffee. Talked about relationships (yes, my friends are girls with an assortment of boyfriends, fiancees and husbands that they like to talk about). Seen ex-bfs (2 and counting). Seen peeps from high school. Listened to Will's rap (I'm trying to convince him to let me debut it right here, on this website). Put on temporary tattoos. And more!

Really, I'm looking forward to going back to the yaps (Minneaps, that is). How is it there? Has everything changed?

2 comments:

guy said...

it's all changed. everything.

seriously though, Rapid City sounds great: ex-boyfriends, 19 year old married couples, etc.

did you know that coffee may fight liver cirrhosis!?!?! i was wondering how my liver is still functioning after London...

Baba said...

I think we finally found Will's music interest.