
En serio, I've gotta get straightened out. I feel tired....but I'm not. I mean, I'm well rested. And I feel a little apathetic...but I shouldn't be! I'm excited about my new job, which I'm training for now. And by training, I mean going to meeting after meeting after meeting. Other reasons I should not be apathetic: The existence of Chins and the Every-Other-Monday-Maidens group (I just made that last name up. I'm not sure the group would approve). Speaking of Chins, what is our summer plan? Basically, I'm asking the air this because I'm an infamously bad blogger, which causes low readership. But I do think we should set it up! I'll email ya'll now. Highlights of my week: Yesterday's meeting with Bobby Bruinicks. This week's new-found mutual love between the future OPeeps, Scott and Anna and I. Tomorrow's outing to Shouthouse (80s night, you know). Thursday dinner with Brady, before she heads to DC. Friday: Rock. And more. I should list my summer goals so that I actually do them, as opposed to just talking/dreaming about them. As is my usual style, I've included a picture with this post. This is a typical side street in a Saudi souq. (My mom loves it because it's clean. That's not true.)

3 comments:
Don't worry, despite your lack of postage, I still check this site multiple times a day!
Chins! Yes! I'm game.
When can I take you out for coffee too?
Yes, I check your blog every day!
hi pres.
Post a Comment