Well, the Justice System decided I'm not that great a threat.
Whew.
Also, I have a second interview tomorrow for a job in Jordan. I'm trying not to talk about it too much - and I'm really unresolved about what I'd do, if the job was within reach.
Finally, YouTube and CNN teamed up for a digital version of the classic candidate debate tonight. It was...less formal.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Glad to here you are not jail bait, unless of course you are blogging from the slammer. Either way congrats on the new boyfriend. He really is quite charming.
I secretly wanted you to go to jail. It would have made me feel a little bit better about myself. Am I a bad person?
Are you going to Will's cabin? Can we come visit you?
Is that Jordan the country or Jordan, MN?
If I did have a blog in jail, I'd call it 'BlogSlam' or 'ROYs4U' (In jail, ROY apparently stands for Rumor on Yard, which I learned from Kathy Griffin).
Emily, I've told my friends here that you are the toughest cookie I know. They all cringe at the mace part.
The Jordan with Amman in it. But, it's up in the air (not the place, the job).
Beautiful pun! MN, Amman. Love it.
Unsp,
Let's take this show on the road!
Post a Comment