Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Almas Mellizas!

Sarah Anne and I have a number of things in common. One of them being that we both prefer using our first and middle names. Another being that we like a lot of the same things and people. Recently, we've both paid an exorbitant amount of money for a treat. I paid $101.30 for a Rice Krispie bar. She paid $100 for a bag of espresso beans. As a result, we both have a unique hate for having our cars booted when running into a store for just 3 minutes.

The day after Sarah Anne joined me in the "I got booted because I had to have this snack" club, I arrived at a coffee shop and saw this:












I took one look and said, "Curling iron burn?" And whipped up my sleeve to show her my matching one!

Silvia says we are twin souls - except she says it in Spanish.

2 comments:

Angela said...

you are MY twin soul!!! I'll burn myself with a curling iron if I have to prove it to you! LOL.
That's seriously crazy--101.30...stoopid boots!

al said...

i miss you!