I'm NOT, actually. Let's talk on the phone before I leave (that is, if you aren't crazy busy). Just packing and making 18 trips to Target, one item each trip.
Where to start? I LOVE the news. I also love to sang. I'm learning to not live according to my senses. There is something higher, after all. My family lives in the Middle East, which is by far my favorite region on the planet. I'm missin' it. And that's it. Wanna go to a foreign country to visit (temporarily or permanently)? I know I do.
4 comments:
I know that you're most likely crazy busy--but I just wanted to let you know that I love you and hope that you have a FABULOUS trip!!
I'm NOT, actually. Let's talk on the phone before I leave (that is, if you aren't crazy busy). Just packing and making 18 trips to Target, one item each trip.
i can't believe you are leaving already!!! and i am coming home so soon! i am going to call you today! more explanation points please!!!
Explanation points!! :) Cute. I know. We'll both be back the last week of May, right???????????? I've been missing you!
Post a Comment