At least once per day, I have the opportunity to be embarrassed. I can count approximately 5 errors - in conversation, in work, in relationships, in interactions - for each day on the planet. So why not make the most of it? My new endeavor is to enjoy even the blunders of daily existence and to point mine out whenever possible. Who's with me?
I'm 20 hours behind on my Spanish work...and haven't touched Arabic since Thursday. Now's the time.
By the way, Uptown Diner has great veggie burgers - so good that huge portions of them get smashed onto your face in the process of biting into them. Thanks for loving me anyway, Sarah Anne, Ben, Ems & Christine. You are great.
Joe, I don't have a purple dress yet. What are my other options? Our outfits should match to an obnoxious degree. OH! Or we could make all the FTA females wear white and all the FTA males wear black tuxes. Matrimony ceremony sabotage. (Joking)
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Justin said...
We missed you this morning. There was much eggs, bacon and A Knights Tale (on TBS). But I hope you are feeling better.
Joe,
Considerate, conschmiderate. Well, I have a couple black strapless dresses with which I could wear a pink or purple cardigan... Are your purples & pinks pastel or dark?
After this we should purchase matching teal, white and yellow jump suits.
P.S. reply: I love to win!
Justin,
Now I'm jealous! I want to eat eggs and have fun.
I'm really not 'sick.' I just have a lingering miniature-cats-must-be-clawing-at-the-back-of-my-throat feeling, plus a stuffy dose. But thanks for being my friend regardless of my absence!
THAT is why I love you.
Should I be offended that you are going on a date with my ex? Not that I actually liked him...at all...still...isn't that a golden rule of friends?
emily, you're probably right. i guess we can't be friends anymore. i can't let anything come between me & my one date with josie.
Post a Comment